As you learn more with the program, you can help translate documents and materials online - a very authentic way to learn and use a language. However, we will be focusing on the practice and lessons in class - not on translations.
Instructions for during class:
- Go to Duolingo.com and click “Get Started.”
- Click the Spanish button.
- You can take a quick tour to see how Duolingo works.
- Click “Create Profile” to sign up.
- Once you have signed up, click the “Placement Test” button. You might be able to test out of some levels!
- Under "Settings," click "Progress Sharing" to share your progress with me. Here is a video showing you how to do this!
Notes for signing up:
- Full name: You can use your initials, or just your first name.
- Email: If you use your UDA email, make sure you write down your password somewhere. You will not be able to reset your password because your UDA account can only get emails from UDA addresses.
- Username: Pick a username that is school appropriate and easy to remember.
- Password: Please pick a password that you will remember but that is hard to guess.
Please let me know if you have any questions!